SOURCE / Logic Pro Expert by Logic Pro Expert
Lindell Audio, makers of 500 series hardware and audio plugins, have teamed up with Plugin Alliance. To celebrate this partnership, Lindell Audio have made a new plugin, the 254E, modeled after the Neve 2254 compressor limiter.
Here’s what Lindell Audio say about the 254E:
The Lindell 254E plugin captures the magic of this legendary limiter. In addition, the plugin includes useful additional features like a wet/dry mix and selectable slow or fast attack times. The wet/dry mix is particularly useful in that the 254E can easily deliver dramatic and highly colored compression effects. By dialing back the wet/dry mix, a technique often referred to as “parallel compression”, you can add the punch of more extreme compression while maintaining a natural sound.
- FET feedback compressor with classic 2254 sound
- Mix control for parallel compression
- 3-step or continuous attack time
- 3-step or continuous release time
- High Pass sidechain filter
- 3-step ratio: 4:1, 12:1 and 100:1
- Transformer balanced output
- Adjustable stereo link
- Optional analog warmth and nonlinearities via a switch
- 20-LED gain reduction meter
254E Audio Examples
254E Formats & Pricing
Price: $149. More info and a free 14-day fully-functional trial are available here, no dongle required. 32/64-bits, AAX Native, AU, RTAS, VST2, VST3. The 254E is also available as part of the 100% Lindell Bundle ($349).
The post New Neve 2254 Compressor Limiter Plugin by Lindell – Now Part of Plugin Alliance appeared first on Logic Pro Expert. Some content (audio, image galleries) will not show up in the RSS feed.