SoundScan’s Q1: ‘Uptown Funk’ Best-Selling Song, Universal Music Stays On Top

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J

In a slight turnaround from a year ago, digital album sales in the U.S. are up 2.8 percent to 28.26 million in the first quarter, while overall albums are only down 1.8 percent to 60.6 million, according to Nielsen Music. That digital tally wrapped up 2014 down 9.4 percent to 106.5 million, while overall sales dipped 11.2 percent. MORE >>


The post SoundScan’s Q1: ‘Uptown Funk’ Best-Selling Song, Universal Music Stays On Top appeared first on Music Business Association - Music Biz.






from Music Business Association - Music Biz CLICK HERE TO READ FULL ARTICLE

via IFTTT